- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Spår: H0 Epok: VI
Märklin 42988 Personvagnset " Munich-Nürnberg Express " Set 1 Nyhet 2022 Förboka ditt exemplar för säker leverans. Planerad leverans ifrån Märklin kvartal 4 2022
Prototype: Four German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) pressure-resistant passenger cars of various types for the RE 4018 "Munich-Nürnberg Express" from Munich to Nürnberg. One type ABvmsz 184.0 open seating / compartment car, 1st/2nd class, two type Bpmz 295.4 open seating cars, 2nd class, and one type Bpmbdzf 296.3 cab control car, 2nd class. Traffic red basic paint scheme. The cars look as they did in 2017.
Model: All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting with warm white LEDs. All of the cars have factory-installed current conducting close coupler heads. The cab control car also has an mfx digital decoder. Triple headlights and dual red marker lights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Long-distance headlights can be controlled digitally. The LED interior lighting will work in conventional operation and can be controlled separately in digital operation. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally. The current conducting close couplers will work in conventional operation and can be controlled separately in digital operation. The interior lighting for the type ABvmsz 184.0 and Bpmz 296.3 cars only works in conjunction with the cab control car and this lighting can be turned on and off digitally with the decoder. The roof shapes, side walls, underbodies, skirting, and interior details are specific to the type of car. The cars have design features of pressure-resistant cars such as SIG diaphragms. The type ABvmsz 184.0 and Bpmz 296.3 cars include MD trucks without a generator. The cab control car has type SIG 72 trucks. A standard coupler can be used on the cab end of the cab control car by removing a piece of skirting, thus allowing a locomotive to be coupled to it. All of the cars have imprinted car route signs and different position numbers. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Total length over the buffers approximately 113.5 cm / 44-11/16".
A passenger car set to go with this set can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 42989. A locomotive to go with this car set can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39376.
- New tooling for the cab control car
- New tooling for the interior of the type ABvmsz
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting
- All of the cars include current conducting close coupler heads
- Cab control car includes an mfx digital decoder
- Headlights and marker lights can be controlled digitally
- Long-distance headlights can be controlled separately in digital operation
- LED interior lighting can be controlled separately in digital operation
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally
- Operating current conducting close couplers can be controlled digitally
- Interior lighting for the entire car consist can be controlled digitally using the decoder in the cab control car
- Prototypical car route: Munich – Nürnberg (RE 4018)
- New items brochure 2022