- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Spår: Minitrix Epok: I
Trix 12240 Ånglok BR 58 G 12 Württemberg State Railroad
Prototype: Württemberg State Railroad class G 12, 2-10-0 design. Built starting in 1919. Use: Heavy freight trains.
Model: Era I,
With the new, impressive Trix technology:
• Diecast metal locomotive and tender
• High-efficiency motor (can motor with
bell-shaped armature), with a flywheel
• Motor and gear drive in the boiler
• Digital connector in the tender
• Close coupling between the
locomotive and tender
5 axles powered through side rods,
4 traction tires.
Length over the buffers 116 mm / 4-9/16".