- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Spår: H0 Epok:
Märklin 29722 Startset med Ellok EA 500 " Brandkår " "Fire Department" Nyhet
Prototype: Fictitious fire department locomotive based on a Henschel type EA 500 electric locomotive. A low side car to transport a fire department ladder truck, a stake car with a command post, and an "Extinguishing Water" tank car painted and lettered for the DB Emergency Group.
- Rugged train – ideal for children ages 6 and above.
- A variety of play possibilities all around the theme of the fire department.
- Safe, easy for children to handle and simple control of functions for train control thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick.
- Digital infrared controller for control of up to 4 trains.
- Freedom of movement around the layout with the wireless infrared controller.
- The C Track layout is easy to set up.
- Fire department vehicle included as a load.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a special motor. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The loaded low side car has a removable model of a ladder truck constructed of metal. A card stock cutout sheet of a "Command Post" is included to load on the stake car. The tank car has a brakeman's platform. All of the cars have Relex couplers. Train length 45.5 cm / 17-7/8". Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, 1 no. 24612 right turnout and 1 no. 24611 left turnout. A switched mode power pack and a wireless, easy-to-use infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set. The set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and the entire C Track program. The 74492 electric mechanism can be installed in the turnouts.
The 78752 theme extension set and the 44752 car set are ideal to expand the theme world of the fire department.