- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Spår: H0 Epok: V
Märklin 43630 DB Styrvagn / Personvagn Höstnyhet 2020 Förboka ditt exemplar
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) type Bpmbdzf 296.1 IC cab control car, 2nd class, for long-distance service. Light gray long-distance service paint scheme with traffic red decorative striping, the current IC design. Car route: IC 2013 from Dortmund to Oberstdorf. Car position number 5. The car looks as it did in 2003.
- Completely new tooling.
- mfx digital decoder included.
- Headlights / marker lights can be controlled digitally.
- Long-distance headlights can be controlled digitally separately.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting included, can be controlled digitally.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Operating, current-conducting close couplers, can be controlled digitally.
- Interior lighting for the entire train consist can be controlled digitally from the decoder.
- Prototypical car route: Dortmund – Oberstdorf (IC 2013 Allgäu)
Model: The car has an mfx digital decoder. It also has triple headlights and dual red marker lights that are on in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. Long-distance headlights can be controlled digitally. The car has factory-installed LED interior lighting that is on in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally. The current-conducting close coupler is on in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Red transparent marker light inserts are on the end of the car without a cab. The underbody details are specific to the type of car. The trucks are type SIG 72. Removing a section of skirting on the cab end of the car allows you to install a standard coupler for coupling the car to a locomotive. The car has imprinted car route signs. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Length over the buffers approximately 28.2 cm / 11-1/8".
Passenger cars to go with this car can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item numbers 43765, 43766, 43660, 43680, 43895, 43775, and 43751. An electric locomotive to go with this car can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 37519. This model can be found in a DC version in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 23030.
- Fall New Items 2020