- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Spår: 1 Epok: IV
Märklin 55388 Ånglok (DB) class 038.10-40
The popularity and approval of the technology used on the Prussian P8 is reflected in the fact that approximately 300 units were still in use after 1968 in Era IV. This made this locomotive design a frequently encountered representative of this type of propulsion right up to the end of regular steam operation. The individual models differ significantly from each other in details due to technical changes during the many years the locomotives were built. This differentiation is also due to subsequent overhauls and conversions, which resulted in the special charm of each individual locomotive of this class for every steam locomotive fan.
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 038.10-40 steam locomotive with a tub-style tender, with Witte smoke deflectors and 3 boiler attachments (feed dome, sand dome, steam dome). Former Prussian P8.
- Completely new tooling for the tub-style tender.
- Highly detailed metal construction.
- A smoke generator with smoke exhaust synchronized with the wheels included. Cylinder steam and steam whistle included.
- Operating sounds synchronized with the wheels and controlled by the load.
- Smoke box door with many original details, can be opened.
- Two-color flickering firebox light.
- Hinged water tank hatch, can be opened from the cab like the prototype.
- Randomly controlled steam ejection from the safety pressure valve.
- Headlights include light color correct for the era and warm white LEDs.
- Running gear lights and engine cab lighting included.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- About 7.5 kilograms / 16-1/2 pounds weight (locomotive 4.6 kilograms / 10 pounds); length of the tub-style tender 28.9 cm / 11-3/8".
Model: The locomotive has a frame, superstructure, tender, and applied parts constructed mostly of metal. This is a highly detailed model with many separately applied parts and a detailed engineer's cab. The buffers have replicas of the warning stripes. The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high efficiency propulsion, and a sound generator with operating sounds synchronized with the wheels as well as extensive sound functions. It can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, or DCC. 3 axles powered. The locomotive has a built-in smoke unit with smoke exhaust and cylinder steam synchronized with the wheels. The triple headlights on the locomotive and the tender have a light color correct for the era and change over with the direction of travel. The headlights and the smoke generator will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The lighting is maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. The locomotive has engine cab, firebox lights, and running gear lights. The locomotive has a reproduction of the prototype coupler on the front and a claw coupler on the rear of the tender. An accessory package with a reproduction of the prototype coupler, a claw coupler, a figure of a locomotive engineer and a fireman, and smoke fluid is included with the locomotive.
Minimum radius for operation 1,020 mm / 40-3/16".
Length over the buffers 64.5 cm / 25-3/8".